To get the right to market and sell EKOenergy-labelled energy, energy companies have to sign the EKOenergy Agreement (“Licence Agreement”).
In some situations, consumers that want to use EKOenergy from their own renewable energy installations need to sign this Agreement too. See the EKOenergy from on-site installations page or contact us for more information.
Send the filled and signed document via email to EKOenergy’s Secretariat. We will email you a signed version back, and your company will be listed on our website. If you prefer a paper version, send 2 filled and signed copies to our postal address.
EKOenergy Agreement in English
Click here for the pdf version of the EKOenergy Agreement, also called “Licence Agreement”.
Other language versions of the EKOenergy Agreement
- CN: 授权合约 – 针对EKOenergy生态标签的使用规定 (pdf)
- DE: EKOenergie Vereinbarung (pdf)
- ES: Acuerdo de EKOenergía (pdf)
- FI: EKOenergia-sopimus (pdf)
- FR: Contrat EKOénergie (pdf)
- IT: Contratto di EKOenergy (pdf)
- RU: Соглашение об ЭКОэнергии (pdf)