How to sell EKOenergy?
Energy suppliers, sellers of Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) and companies facilitating any renewable energy procurement method (such as PPA facilitators, aggregators, etc.) can offer EKOenergy-labelled energy to consumers if:
- They have signed the EKOenergy Licence Agreement and operate accordingly.
- The energy they offer with the EKOenergy label fulfils the criteria listed in our criteria catalogue(s).
Signing the Licence Agreement is free of cost. EKOenergy fees and contributions are based on volumes of EKOenergy sold.
The criteria listed in our Licence Agreement and in the criteria catalogues deal with the following aspects:
- Tracking, avoidance of double counting and consumer information
- Additionality and contributions to EKOenergy’s Climate Fund
- Auditing and verification.
For more information about how to use the EKOenergy ecolabel in your communication, see EKOenergy’s brand book.