The members of the Advisory Group can give input on any issue related to EKOenergy. They are regularly informed about the Board’s agenda. The Board has to respond within two months to comments and questions of the members of the Advisory Group.
Members of the Advisory Group give advice as experts and in their own name, not in the name of their organisation or employer. The Group consists of:
- Esther Bailleul, renewable energy and communication expert, France
- Steve Baynes, sustainability and climate change expert and climate activist, Save Pond Hockey, Canada & Finland
- Costanza Boggiano Pico, renewable energy expert, former “100% energia verde” label, Italy
- Christian Breyer, professor solar energy, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland and Germany
- Jules Chuang, 莊昇勳, Mt.Stonegate Asset Management Ltd, Taiwan.
- Veerle Dossche, Climate Action Network Europe
- Bruce Douglas, Business and Communications Director at Eurelectric (previously Deputy CEO at Solar Power Europe)
- Jan Janssen, CO2logic, Belgium
- Tomás García, renewable energy expert, Jones Lang LaSalle, Spain
- Stefan Gsänger, Secretary General of the World Wind Energy Association
- Jorge Gonzalez, Gesternova, Spain
- Thierry Hanotin, Legal officer, EIDA S.A., Luxembourg
- Olga Jensen, renewable energy and blockchain expert, Russia and Germany
- Teemu Kettunen, independent energy expert, Finland
- Tatiana Lanshina, Director of Goal Number Seven, renewable Energy Expert, Russia
- Tom Lindberg, ECOHZ, Norway
- Erki Milistver, Country Director, Nordic Green Energy, Finland
- Mark Porter, Director, Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance, USA
- Julia Pösl, Bischoff & Ditze Energy, Germany
- Pep Puig I Boix, energy expert, Spain
- Alexander Quarles, Schneider Electric, Netherlands
- Shailesh Telang, Technical Manager (Renewable Energy) at CDP, currently working from CDP’s India office.
- Jenni Vainioranta, The Consumers’ Union of Finland
- Willem Van den Bossche, BirdLife Europe
- Michael Weber, South Pole Group, Germany
Welcome on board
Do you want to help us with your expertise? Do you want to follow our development from the front row? Join the Advisory Group. Contact the Secretariat for more information.